Two trial runs later!

SO! I presented the Introductory class to two different audiences. One session was directed at professional women for whom art as therapy/art used as revelation are new, and the other was given to artists. Two completely different reactions I must say! The reason to hold two pilots was to ensure that each audience is catered to and to see how material must be slightly altered depending on participants. I won't give my findings say, but man! It was enlightening :-) - in a GOOD WAY!!  I do these classes at the same time, and never cease to enjoy the process. Photographs were were permitted by the participants for these sessions.


Sorry - didn't get everyone in!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Module 1, Workshop 1 Reflective Journal Pages

The point was Process, BUT...

A Present from Jackie Freer