MoJo Studio

A lot has been happening in the Studio - SO MUCH CREATIVITY!!! This morning we were printing the chapbooks for the last session of Module 1 and I'm wondering what the best way forward with Group 4 will be. Every time I tackle a new group, the organic nature of the process is more dictatorial than one would think :-) - PLUS different groups respond in different ways. I learn much as I enter the space of each new session, for which I am very grateful. It's a beautiful day here, for which I give thanks.
The 'dream boat' has struck me as something which should come further along, although in two groups I have placed it in the second course - I think I am going to place it as the third exercise with Group 4.  Another thing I have introduced is the preparation of free verse for the Chapbooks - another new thought for the course.  While walking back from gym, I saw a SPARKLING lucky bean seed:
10.38
Brown earth
red glint
black eye

OK - this was the image before work was started!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Module 1, Workshop 1 Reflective Journal Pages

The point was Process, BUT...

A Present from Jackie Freer